Monday, June 12, 2017

Princess Mimi Chocolate Uniqso Review

Hello! Today I'll be sharing my thoughts on Princess Mimi Chocolate lenses. These were sent to me by Uniqso! They arrived quickly and safely through DHL.

Specification
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.7mm
Replacement Period: Within 12 months

Here are the lenses as I received them!




 I let the lenses soak overnight before wearing them.





Here is my review:

Comfort: 10/10; I cannot feel these lenses while wearing them. They do not slide at all.

Color: 10/10; These lenses have a very deep mocha color and are very bold.

Design: 10/10; These lenses cover my natural blue almost completely. They are perfect when you want a solid brown look.

Enlargement: 10/10; These lenses are big! They are perfect for a dolly look or cosplay.

Overall: 10/10; These lenses are excellent for cosplay and enlarge very well!






Visit Uniqso for a huge variety of products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment